Top Advertising Essentials for Real Estate agents
It's been a tough year for everyone across industries all over the globe due to pandemic and realtors are no exception to this. In these tough economic times selling has become really hard, especially considering thousands of realtors fighting for a small pool of clients with the financial power to buy a home. Due to the dip in financial power of client’s due to pandemic and the highly competitive nature of real estate business made it difficult for even the most established real estate agents to make a sale.
That being said, as long as the customers are willing to buy and as long as there are properties that need to be sold, there is no question of lack of opportunities. Opportunities will always exist in the real estate business, all you need is a perfect strategy and the most important thing is, you need to stand out from the crowd and the best way to get attention is to focus on marketing and the most popular & effective way companies use in real estate marketing is promotional products.
Here in this article, I have compiled few of the most effective promotional products that can help buyers and sellers feel comfortable and trust you. Whether you're dealing with buyers, sellers, first-timers, or seasoned veterans, your clients will expect top-notch service at every step of the process and it is very important for a successful real estate agent to find right products and specific times to use them throughout their marketing. Check out some of the products below.
First Impression: the most common saying is the first impression is the best impression. First impressions are crucial and it all begins with meeting a new customer. Buying and selling a home is one of the biggest decisions most people make and being a real estate agent, it's very important to put your best foot forward when you start a new business relationship with a new client. Below are a few products that are perfect for making positive first impressions, inspection, negotiating and closing a deal.1. When you are touring homes or open houses it is really nice to have any of these three gifts.
- Nirvana Notebook: an excellent way to look professional and keep your marketing. Note books are really nice gifts and encourage clients to take notes of likes and dislikes about each property. It is really nice to have a notebook on hand when you're touring homes and open houses.
- Pen: who doesn't need a great pen to go with that awesome notebook?
Pierre Cardin Momento Pen The classic twist action Momento Pen has a metal barrel and timeless European design which is one of the hallmarks of Pierre Cardin. It is available in black and shiny chrome with gold accents or matt finish silver, blue and black with shiny chrome
- Jute Tote Bag is another great promotional product as it is a leading choice for a wide variety of applications such as beachgoing, picnicking, gifting, grocery shopping, storage, fashion, makeup and more. Jute Tote Bag with your company name is perfect promotional item to market your business.
- Rainbow Jelly Beans & Mentos Mints: are great because they're inexpensive and small enough to fit in a pocket. You don't always have time to bake cookies, so we carry individually wrapped jelly beans that can be branded with your logo, phone, and message.
- Customized Water Bottle: Make Sure to include your name, email, website and phone number.
Have bottled water with your information available to prospective homebuyers visiting the property. When home buyers visit your office it’s important to make them feel welcome. Offering custom bottled water is sure to grab the buyer’s attention.
3. For real estate agents, closings can be stressful and joyous at the same time. There are two promotional products I think go a long way to helping the client feel more at ease.
Stirling Vacuum Bottle unique 300ml double wall, vacuum insulated stainless steel drink bottle with a timeless cylindrical design that really attracts attention. It has a secure screw on lid and will keep drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for up to 12 hours. Stirling has a painted matt finish and laser engraves to shiny steel.
- Another fun surprise at closing is a brand-new keychain to go with the owner's new keys.
- Teddy Bears are a fun way to lighten the mood when clients are about to commit to a mortgage.
Cute, cuddly teddy bears are very popular for developing brand recognition and creating goodwill with people of all ages.4. Buying or selling a property is an extremely emotional process for a client. With move-in day being one of the happiest moments for many buyers. A perfect thank you gift is always special and will add personal touch. While you could just go buy a bottle of wine or beer, a personalized gift means you've given it a little more thought.
- Customized coasters pair is great idea for a thank you gift.
- Wine glasses are another excellent gift that will last a while and bring joy to your clients every time they use them.
These real estate promotional products are really cost-effective, potentially very valuable but most importantly it will create a lasting impression and greater impact on the consumers while enhancing your brand image. Loyal customers are always important for a business. By gifting your customers with a promotional product, they will feel valued and a valued customer is a loyal customer. So, try out the exclusive collection of promotional products and let us know what you think.