Premium Bluetooth headphones that are designed for superior comfort and produce crystal-clear sound reproduction. They are compatible with mobile devices that support Bluetooth and have a continuous playing time of approximately 16 hours. The headphones have a built-in microphone that allows the user to receive and make phone calls. Cyberdyne supports A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth profiles which allows them to control functions on compatible devices such as changing the track, adjusting the volume, accepting incoming calls and even taking selfie photos. They can be recharged from any USB port or a mains adapter and are beautifully presented in an elegant EVA carry case with a Micro-B USB cable and an instruction leaflet.
Standard Colours: black
Dimensions: Headphones: H 160mm x W 160mm x 68mm (open). , Headphones: H 143mm x W 170mm x 38mm., Gift Box: L 145mm x W 160mm x 76mm.
Pad Print: Both Earpieces - 45mm circle.
Pad Print: Band - 45mm x 12mm.
Resin Coated Finish: Both Earpieces - 52mm circle (plus bleed if required).
Direct Digital: Both Earpieces - 52mm circle.
Packaging: Carry case.
Please provide all the details required for personalising the product like artwork in vector format, PMS colors for pad/screen printing and CMYK for digital processes. We will get in touch with you if we need more details.
We will email you a design draft and we will only proceed further with production once you approve the design draft we sent you.
Processing time frame:
A design draft will be emailed to you with all the details you have provided within 1-2 business days for your approval. Once approved, we will proceed with production and will notify you once your order is dispatched.
Allow at least 8-10 working days for production of this product.
Shipping time frame:
Once the order is dispatched, delivery is generally 1-2 working days nationwide . If rural delivery, allow an extra 2 working days.
Once the order is dispatched, delivery is generally 5-8 days working days.
This product is eligible for free shipping to anywhere in New Zealand and Australia.
1) You will submit a quote request to us along with artwork files.
2) We will provide a quote and will request any further details required in regards to artwork.
3) You will provide us all the details requested in regards to the artwork like files in vector format, PMS colors for pad/screen printing and CMYK for digital processes.
4) We confirm all the artwork details meets requirements.
5) You approve order and make payment.
6) We will send you a design draft for your approval.
7) You approve the design draft.
8) Your order goes into production.
9)We will notify you once the order is dispatched along with tracking details.
- Minimum order quantity applies to this product and we will provide details in the quote.
- Stock is subject to availability and we will provide stock on hand at the time of providing quote.
- Production lead time for the requested branding method will be provided in the quote.
- If you need any additional details, please let us know when requesting quote.