National Geographic has estimated that eight million tonnes of plastic enters the oceans every year. We all need to help reduce or eliminate single use plastic products as they are one of the biggest contributors to the massive amount of plastic pollution on our planet. Karma is an eco-friendly reusable food storage pouch with a secure Velcro closure which is designed to protect sandwiches, buns, rolls, bagels, biscuits etc. It eliminates the need for single use plastic food wrap and ensures lunch boxes are waste free. Karma has a hygienic food grade EVA liner which is water proof and can easily be wiped clean or washed in a washing machine. A production lead time of 25 working days applies to this product by air freight and larger orders can be sea freighted on request to reduce the freight cost.
Dimensions: H 170mm x W 160mm (closed).
Branding: Sublimation Print: Please refer to template.
Packaging: Loose packed.
Please provide all the details required for personalising the product like artwork in vector format, PMS colors for pad/screen printing and CMYK for digital processes. We will get in touch with you if we need more details.
We will email you a design draft and we will only proceed further with production once you approve the design draft we sent you.
Processing time frame:
A design draft will be emailed to you with all the details you have provided within 1-2 business days for your approval. Once approved, we will proceed with production and will notify you once your order is dispatched.
Allow at least 8-10 working days for production of this product.
Shipping time frame:
Once the order is dispatched, delivery is generally 1-2 working days nationwide . If rural delivery, allow an extra 2 working days.
Once the order is dispatched, delivery is generally 5-8 days working days.
This product is eligible for free shipping to anywhere in New Zealand and Australia.
1) You will submit a quote request to us along with artwork files.
2) We will provide a quote and will request any further details required in regards to artwork.
3) You will provide us all the details requested in regards to the artwork like files in vector format, PMS colors for pad/screen printing and CMYK for digital processes.
4) We confirm all the artwork details meets requirements.
5) You approve order and make payment.
6) We will send you a design draft for your approval.
7) You approve the design draft.
8) Your order goes into production.
9)We will notify you once the order is dispatched along with tracking details.
- Minimum order quantity applies to this product and we will provide details in the quote.
- Stock is subject to availability and we will provide stock on hand at the time of providing quote.
- Production lead time for the requested branding method will be provided in the quote.
- If you need any additional details, please let us know when requesting quote.