Reduce paper waste created by shopping lists and memos with an e-memo board. Write lists and notes on the board using the stylus and press the delete button to clear the board and start afresh. Use the lock switch at the bottom of the board to preserve the content of the board until it needs to be edited or erased. The stylus clips onto the side of the board when not in use and can be used to make a stand by inserting it into the hole at the base of the board. It is powered by a single button cell battery which is included. The board has a magnetic backing so it can be kept on a fridge or magnetic surface and is supplied with an instruction leaflet.
Standard Colours: white
Dimensions: L 235mm x W152mm x 6mm.
Pad Print: 65mm x 20mm.
Direct Digital: 140mm x 23.4mm.
Packaging: Individual box.
Please provide all the details required for personalising the product like artwork in vector format, PMS colors for pad/screen printing and CMYK for digital processes. We will get in touch with you if we need more details.
We will email you a design draft and we will only proceed further with production once you approve the design draft we sent you.
Processing time frame:
A design draft will be emailed to you with all the details you have provided within 1-2 business days for your approval. Once approved, we will proceed with production and will notify you once your order is dispatched.
Allow at least 8-10 working days for production of this product.
Shipping time frame:
Once the order is dispatched, delivery is generally 1-2 working days nationwide . If rural delivery, allow an extra 2 working days.
Once the order is dispatched, delivery is generally 5-8 days working days.
This product is eligible for free shipping to anywhere in New Zealand and Australia.
1) You will submit a quote request to us along with artwork files.
2) We will provide a quote and will request any further details required in regards to artwork.
3) You will provide us all the details requested in regards to the artwork like files in vector format, PMS colors for pad/screen printing and CMYK for digital processes.
4) We confirm all the artwork details meets requirements.
5) You approve order and make payment.
6) We will send you a design draft for your approval.
7) You approve the design draft.
8) Your order goes into production.
9)We will notify you once the order is dispatched along with tracking details.
- Minimum order quantity applies to this product and we will provide details in the quote.
- Stock is subject to availability and we will provide stock on hand at the time of providing quote.
- Production lead time for the requested branding method will be provided in the quote.
- If you need any additional details, please let us know when requesting quote.