Eco-inspired lunch box which is manufactured from a unique 50/50 blend of natural wheat straw fibre and BPA-free polypropylene. Wheat straw is a waste product with little value and the agricultural industry often dispose of it by burning which creates air pollution. Using it to make a lunch box reduces the amount of plastic required and produces a trendy natural look. Natura has a bamboo push on lid that is held securely in place with a silicone band and is presented in an unbleached cardboard gift box. Bamboo is a natural material which produces unavoidable variances in the grain pattern, colour and branding. This product is not dishwasher safe and handwashing is recommended.
Standard Colours: natural
Dimensions: W 140mm x L 200mm x H 69mm.
Pad Print: 50mm x 50mm | 50mm x 20mm.
Direct Digital: Refer to Template.
Packaging: Natural Gift Box.
Please provide all the details required for personalising the product like artwork in vector format, PMS colors for pad/screen printing and CMYK for digital processes. We will get in touch with you if we need more details.
We will email you a design draft and we will only proceed further with production once you approve the design draft we sent you.
Processing time frame:
A design draft will be emailed to you with all the details you have provided within 1-2 business days for your approval. Once approved, we will proceed with production and will notify you once your order is dispatched.
Allow at least 8-10 working days for production of this product.
Shipping time frame:
Once the order is dispatched, delivery is generally 1-2 working days nationwide . If rural delivery, allow an extra 2 working days.
Once the order is dispatched, delivery is generally 5-8 days working days.
This product is eligible for free shipping to anywhere in New Zealand and Australia.
1) You will submit a quote request to us along with artwork files.
2) We will provide a quote and will request any further details required in regards to artwork.
3) You will provide us all the details requested in regards to the artwork like files in vector format, PMS colors for pad/screen printing and CMYK for digital processes.
4) We confirm all the artwork details meets requirements.
5) You approve order and make payment.
6) We will send you a design draft for your approval.
7) You approve the design draft.
8) Your order goes into production.
9)We will notify you once the order is dispatched along with tracking details.
- Minimum order quantity applies to this product and we will provide details in the quote.
- Stock is subject to availability and we will provide stock on hand at the time of providing quote.
- Production lead time for the requested branding method will be provided in the quote.
- If you need any additional details, please let us know when requesting quote.