The superb CamelBak Pivot Tote Backpack has both woven carry handles and adjustable woven shoulder straps to provide the ultimate flexibility for commuting and urban exploring. It is manufactured from 70 percent recycled material, and 25 single-use plastic bottles are repurposed to make each backpack. Pivot has a generous 20L main compartment with a zippered closure and a padded laptop sleeve that will comfortably hold a 38cm laptop. It also has a zippered internal pocket and a slip pocket which is ideal for storing essential items. Other features include a large zippered pocket on the front, a large slip pocket on the back and a zippered side pocket for storing a water bottle. The CamelBak logo is subtly branded on the front of the bag and it is presented with a cardboard swing tag which includes the Got your Bak lifetime guarantee information.
Standard Colours: black
Dimensions: L 440mm x W 290mm x 200mm Gusset.
Branding: Screen Print: 140mm x 120mm.
Packaging: Loose packed.
Please provide all the details required for personalising the product like artwork in vector format, PMS colors for pad/screen printing and CMYK for digital processes. We will get in touch with you if we need more details.
We will email you a design draft and we will only proceed further with production once you approve the design draft we sent you.
Processing time frame:
A design draft will be emailed to you with all the details you have provided within 1-2 business days for your approval. Once approved, we will proceed with production and will notify you once your order is dispatched.
Allow at least 8-10 working days for production of this product.
Shipping time frame:
Once the order is dispatched, delivery is generally 1-2 working days nationwide . If rural delivery, allow an extra 2 working days.
Once the order is dispatched, delivery is generally 5-8 days working days.
This product is eligible for free shipping to anywhere in New Zealand and Australia.
1) You will submit a quote request to us along with artwork files.
2) We will provide a quote and will request any further details required in regards to artwork.
3) You will provide us all the details requested in regards to the artwork like files in vector format, PMS colors for pad/screen printing and CMYK for digital processes.
4) We confirm all the artwork details meets requirements.
5) You approve order and make payment.
6) We will send you a design draft for your approval.
7) You approve the design draft.
8) Your order goes into production.
9)We will notify you once the order is dispatched along with tracking details.
- Minimum order quantity applies to this product and we will provide details in the quote.
- Stock is subject to availability and we will provide stock on hand at the time of providing quote.
- Production lead time for the requested branding method will be provided in the quote.
- If you need any additional details, please let us know when requesting quote.